Published Sun, Jun 26, 22.
Written by Scott Chleborad.
Research consistently verifies that employees prefer to work for employers that make an impact beyond the marketplace. Pipestone (www.pipestone.com) is one such employer.
Since 2018, Pipestone has been investing in Adams Thermal Foundation and our schools in Ethiopia through their support of various feeding initiatives. Pipestone operates veterinary clinics and provides swine management services to pork producers all over the world. In addition, Pipestone cares for communities through projects that address hunger and the needs of children.
Specifically, Pipestone has engaged with Adams Thermal Foundation in the following ways:
- Supporting a trade association auction in support of our schools
- Key staff visits to our Ethiopia programs
- Providing child sponsorship opportunities for employees
- Matching the funds raised by employees for feeding initiatives
- Sharing our story through internal communications channels
- Providing for a new dining hall to enhance our school feeding program
Adams Thermal Foundation is grateful for all types of supporters, including those that have chosen to use their businesses as a resource for doing good in their local communities and around the world. Thank you, Pipestone, for your care and concern for the poorest of the poor in Ethiopia!
If you're a business owner or executive who is seeking greater employee engagement through charitable partnerships, we would be glad to discuss the opportunities with you. You can reach us at email@example.com or call 877-678-1099 ext. 104.